Prescription Pill Pack Options
The pharmacy is still the heart of our business.
What are pill packs?
Pill packs - sometimes called "blister packs" - organize your medications into easy-to-use dosing containers.
Why would you benefit from getting pill packs from London Drugs?
Pill packs are a convenient solution to help you stick to your medication routines and prevent dosing errors so you take the right pill at the right time.
Each and every London Drugs location can provide pill packs for up to 4 daily dosing times and up to 4 weeks' worth of medication.
Pill packs can be a great convenience if any of the following apply to you:
- You take multiple medications each day
- You take medications at different times throughout the day
- You worry about missing a dose or taking too much or the wrong medications
- You worry about taking your medication when you're away from home
- You have trouble organizing your medications or finding them when you need them
- You have difficulty distinguishing one pill from the other
- You are a caregiver for anyone with the above concerns
How to use the pill pack service at London Drugs
Pill packs can be created at any London Drugs location during pharmacy hours. Simply ask a London Drugs pharmacy staff member at the time you have your prescriptions filled. A 24- to 36-hour waiting period to receive your complete pill pack may apply.